Neobux is Now Accepting Dynamic IP Addresses?

IP Address Info:
     IP Addresses are like your telephone/cellphone numbers 
assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provide(ISP). =)

Another user using your IP address already
viewed this advertisement in the last 24 hours...
The Old Bad News:
     Yeah, that's what we often get after clicking some ads from Neobux or other earning Sites. Well, that is when you are using a Dynamic IP Address like me. Means your IP Address is shared and it is used by other users as well, possibly within your city or region and it is commonly used by Broadband Providers.(ex.SmartBro Broadband).


The Old Good News:  
First, well you are not alone. I am too. =)
Before, I always have to change my ISP to dial-up or Wi-Fi
after logging in.


Be the first user to click the ads right after it refreshes,
but this is rarely possible well at least on my own experience.


Request for an IP address change from your Internet Provider.
Preferably a Static one if possible but this is rarely possible too.


Violation! OMG! But Don't worry about it. =)
2.3. You can only view ads using one IP address within a 24 hours period. On the other hand, you can use multiple IP addresses to login. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. Logging in from proxies or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed.
http://www.neobux.com/?u=t
Response from Neobux
Hello
That's a common practice for ISPs in your country.
Don't worry about it.


Best regards,
NeoBux Support
The New Good News: 


HEY! I CAN CLICK MY OWN NEOBUX ADS NOW USING MY DYNAMIC IP ADDRESS!
I have tested this for a month now and yeah it's good!. Some Neobux members claims that it is happening to them too but still we are not sure how this thing happened. hmmmm


Infos I have:
I am 100% sure my IP didn't change before and after this changes.
I've been using this site: http://whatismyipaddress.com/
I can  click anytime of the day and it's been a month now.
Before, I always log in to Neobux using my dynamic address
then I switch to my Dial-up for viewing advertisements.


Possible Reasons:
A. Neobux is now accepting Dynamic Addresses that are ACTIVE for months!
since Neobux can track IP Addresses.
For me, I have noticed this changes after 6 months of being active.


B. Lucky because you are the only one using Neobux with your shared Dynamic IP Address.
But this one is very unlikely... hmmm maybe for some, yes.


C. Internet Service Provider?


If you have thoughts or experiences about this. Post up some comments here =) and you might want to check yours too. =)
Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment