FAQ

Q:
Can I earn money by clicking on these banners on this
website and earn money this way?


A:
Not exactly. My website (http://real-paid-to-click.blogspot.com/) only promote
other PTC websites. They will pay you when you are registered on these sites and
clicking their ads.
Q:
Are these sites free to join?

A:
Yes! Almost all PTC-s are free to join what I have listed here. Only few needs a
little investing if you want to make serious money.
Q:
How and when I get paid?

A:
You can withdraw your earnings after you are reached minimum requestal amout (
usually 1$-10$ ). You need also Alertpay
or Paypal
account for this.
Q:
WHAT/WHO IS A REFERRAL?

A:
A referral is someone who works for you. Sounds good? Keep on reading:

A referral gets what every other user gets when they click ads: Money! But, if a
user that clicks ads is your referral, you get money, too! There are two types
of referrals and three ways of getting them:

1.) Direct referral:

This user registered using your username as their referrer.

2.) Rented referral:

You rented them.
Q:
How can I get referrals?

A:
There are two ways exactly:

1.) The free way - Advertise
your links everywhere! Put your ref links on your e-mail signature, forums,
orkut, myspace, twitter and so on. But, do not spam! Share your links to
your friends. Always be friendly and honest. You can use my traffic exchange
links also. Traffic exchanges are not so effective, but you can get referrals
that way also. If you know how create a website. Then you can make your own link
collection and add it in search engines. You can also create a blogs. There are
many many ways how you can get referrals. Google helps you also and shows you
the way.

2.) You can buy or rent referrals!
This meaning, you must put your money into it. Good thing is, you can start earn
money with this method much faster. Also this takes lesser your time.
Q:
Can you quarantee that I get paid anyway?

A:
Unfortunately I can't quarantee that 100%. Because I do not own these sites and
do not know exactly these sites financial condition. But before I add here any
site, I do deep research. Also you can watch my payment proofs that I've got
paid. As I said, I do my best to keep scam sites far away here.
Q:
I have registered on one or more sites what you are
listed here, but I can't see that site here any more. Why?


A:
I think, because this site is not trustable any more or there are other
problems. Please see the "scam
list
" section. If this site is listed there, then I only can recommend
to not click ads on these sites any more. Because, these sites have maybe bad
reputation.
Q:
How much time I must spend per day working on these
sites?


A:
Depends, how many sites you are registered on. Usually when you click all ads
and spend little time to advertise your links. I think this getting about 1-2
hours per day.
Q:
I think this is a waste of time!

A:
Indeed! When you have not a time to clicking ads and advertise your links (get
referrals). Nobody gives you money for doing nothing. Sad but true. Referrals is
the key in this business. If you don't have any referrals and you make about
$0.04 per day because you only click ads, then this is waste of time.
Q:
If I use some programs what surfing for me (autosurf,
click software), then what gonna happen?


A:
Please do not use any kind a programs, autosurfers! Because then you will lose
your account and also all your earnings!
Q:
I have a problem with one of your listed sites. What I
must to do?


A:
Contact this site support team or admin and explain your problem. Also read this
site forum and usually you get answers from there. Do not ask from me
questions about payments or something like this
. You must contact this site
support if you have a problem with payments or any other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment